This year these are the ten placements that are being advertised:
(please click on the title of the project for more information)
- Be studying for an undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline outside of NERC’s scientific remit (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computing, engineering, physics).
- Be applying for a placement in a different department to their undergraduate degree.
- Be undertaking their first undergraduate degree studies (or integrated Masters).
- Be expected to obtain a first or upper second class UK honours degree
- Be eligible for subsequent NERC PhD funding (i.e. UK, EU or right to remain in the UK).
How to apply
Students should submit their application directly to their chosen project supervisor submitting a CV (no more than 2 pages) plus reference contact details, transcripts and a brief covering letter (1 page).
The deadline for applications is noon on the 29 May 2017.